The liver is the largest organ in the body, about the size of a ball, weighing about 1.2kg – 1.3kg. The amount of blood circulating through the liver is very large, almost half of the blood flow of the body, so it is also likened to the “second heart” of the body. The liver performs many very important and complex functions, performing over 500 vital functions in the body, including producing enzymes, filtering blood, and converting glucose into energy. Therefore, liver cell damage greatly affects other organs in the body and liver disease is often a fatal disease.
Hepatitis occurs when the body’s immune cells attack its own liver, either from alcohol, toxins, or from infection with the hepatitis A, B, or C virus. Symptoms of hepatitis often include urine. darkening, yellowing of the skin and whites (sclera) of the eyes, abdominal pain, fatigue, fever, loss of appetite and weight loss. However, hepatitis patients can find preparations from Yellow Turmeric – a precious medicine in the treatment of diseases of the liver and bile, to restore and protect the liver.
The results of a study recently published in the journal Gut show that curcumin has the ability to delay liver damage, which is the cause of cirrhosis. The team compared tissue and blood samples from mice with chronic hepatitis before and after adding curcumin to their diet, over a period of 4 weeks and 8 weeks.
The results show that, with a diet supplemented with Curcumin, the mice can reduce the risk of damage such as bile duct obstruction, hepatocellular swelling and fibrosis, because the intervention of Curcumin helps to prevent certain chemical mediators of liver inflammation. The team is continuing to test curcumin’s ability to prevent primary biliary cirrhosis and primary biliary cirrhosis. Both diseases can damage liver tissues on a large scale and eventually develop into dangerous cirrhosis.
– Liver detoxification: health food curcumin nano solution promotes the formation of liver detoxification enzymes, especially Glutathione S-transferase, thus helping to enhance liver function and lower liver enzymes.
– Reducing hepatitis, anti-oxidant: Health food with nano curcumin solution is a strong antioxidant, inhibiting free radicals, protecting liver cells. LNCO also prevents the formation of inflammatory chemicals (COX-2), which should help reduce liver inflammation.
– Reduce liver cirrhosis: Health food curcumin nano solution can slow down the process of cirrhosis and reduce cirrhosis through the healing of scars and liver damage.
– Inhibiting hepatitis virus: Studies have shown that curcumin nanopowder can inhibit the replication of hepatitis A, B, and C viruses.
– Reduces the risk of fatty liver: helps to reduce high cholesterol levels in the blood and thus inhibits the formation of fatty liver.
– Bile beneficial effects: curcumin nano solution helps to benefit bile, bile, gallbladder contraction and reduce high cholesterol in the blood.