Curcumin is a substance in turmeric that is a very benign food and medicine, if used in the right dosage, it almost does not cause any side effects. However, for children, the problem is different, divided into 2 specific cases:
- Children under 7 years old: should not give children curcumin. Because at this time, the baby’s digestive system function is not really working well, easily leading to vomiting. If you must use it for medical treatment, consult your doctor.
- Children from 7 years old and older: can use Curcumin normally, the dose depends on the baby’s body weight.
So the question of whether children can drink Curcumin from mothers is understandable because most people do not know this.
7 benefits of Curcumin for children
Turmeric contains Curcumin, an active ingredient with strong medicinal properties, both capable of promoting health and eliminating diseases, giving children a healthy life.
Drink Curcumin with Honey
1. As an anti-inflammatory in case of fever or pain due to wounds and bruises.
2. It is a powerful antioxidant that helps prevent the spread of disease, limiting tissue damage.
3. It is a natural anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic agent.
4. Strengthen the immune system, improve resistance.
5. It has wound healing properties, kills bacteria on open wounds and promotes scab and tissue formation.
6. Cure stomach ulcers, prevent cancer, cardiovascular diseases…
7. Curcumin may enhance memory and cognition in children due to its ability to increase DHA in the brain.
So, all of you are wondering if children can drink Curcumin. It is completely beneficial, as long as we satisfy the criteria for the age and body of the children. Check with your doctor to be sure.
You already know if children can take Curcumin, but in the following specific cases, don’t give them Curcumin:
· Your child suffering from biliary tract disease, cystitis.
· Your child is taking antibiotics.
· Before the surgery, intervention procedures 15 days.
· If your child is allergic to turmeric, stop using it immediately.
Thus, children over 7 years old can still drink Curcumin normally to improve resistance, enhance brain function and treat diseases.
However, mothers still have to be very careful from choosing Curcumin and determining the dosage.
Liquid Nano Curcumin OIC in liquid form with Curcumin particle size <39nm, penetrating to 99%, easy to drink and effective for your health care.
Liquid Nano Curcumin OIC helps to relieve stomach pain quickly
Liquid Nano Curcumin OIC both neutralize acid and create a protective film on the stomach lining, helping to quickly relieve stomach pain after 15-20 minutes.
Usage and dosage of Liquid Nano Curcumin OIC
– The product is not intended for use by children under 7 years of age.
– Children from 7 to 15 years old: 1-2 times a day, 0.5 ml each time
– From 16 years old and above: 1-2 times a day, 1 ml each time
– People who are suffering from stomach ulcers, drink twice as much as usual.
– The product can be applied to the face to beautify or applied to scars to fade scars and stretch marks.
– The product is 100% natural and has no side effects
If used for children under 7 years old, consult a doctor before using the product.