LIQUID NANO CURCUMIN OIC SUPPORT TREATMENT OF STOMACH ULCERS
Due to the characteristics of today’s industrial life, we do everything in a hurry and in moderation, eating quickly, drinking quickly, eating while working has made gastritis become more common than ever. over. To prevent and treat stomach ulcers, we need to understand the causes and signs of this disease.
Causes of stomach ulcers
- Eating in a wrong time, eat while working.
- Eating too fast, eating too late at night.
- Eating too hot or too cold constantly.
- Eating unhygienic food.
- Drinking a lot of alcohol, alcoholic beverages irritates and erodes the mucus layer in the stomach, causing the stomach to become inflamed, ulcerated and bleed.
- Smoking too much causes vasoconstriction that reduces the blood supply to the stomach lining.
- The body is suffering from some diseases: If you have kidney failure, you are also very susceptible to gastritis due to elevated blood urea, or bacterial infections such as measles, diphtheria, typhoid also easily lead to gastritis.
- Prolonged stress, staying up too late.
- Regular use of antibiotics and pain relievers
- Cancer treatments such as radiation therapy, chemotherapy: Can lead to inflammation, ulcers, even stomach bleeding and other complications.
Stomach ulcer symptoms
- Pain in the area above the navel after eating about 2-3 hours, or when you are hungry and eat it, it will hurt right away, sometimes the pain torments you in the middle of the night. Pain sensation can be different: dull pain, burning pain, abdominal pain, intermittent cramping pain, severe pain that can affect other parts of the body, you may feel tightness in your chest, backache…
- Vomiting and nausea: In order to get rid of the contents of the stomach, sometimes the patient feels like vomiting but cannot vomit makes it feel very uncomfortable.
- Indigestion, bloating, heartburn: in the morning or 2-3 hours after eating.
- Feeling of anorexia and picky eating: Not wanting to eat anything, looking at food feels bored.
- Often there is a feeling of gnawing in the abdomen, the abdomen is constantly boiling.
- Gastritis symptoms are usually relatively mild, gastritis is of two types: If it occurs suddenly, it is called acute gastritis with the above symptoms, and gastritis that progresses slowly is called chronic gastritis, this case is difficult to detect because sometimes it has no obvious symptoms.
If you are suffering from stomach ulcers, you should not ignore it and only treat the symptoms when the disease recurs, you should take the medicine that should cure the root. At that time, you should use products that regenerate and restore damaged gastric mucosa such as LIQUID NANO CURCUMIN OIC. This product has also been studied and shown to significantly improve the damaged gastric mucosa.