On the afternoon of December 1, the Faculty of Environment, Vietnam National Academy of Agriculture in collaboration with Nhat Hai New Technology Joint Stock Company (OIC New) held a Seminar on Science, Application of Nanotechnology in Agriculture and Biomedical.
Attending the seminar were Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ngo The An, Dean of the Faculty of Environment, Vietnam Agricultural Academy, Inventor Luu Hai Minh, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Nhat Hai New Technology Joint Stock Company (OIC New) and lecturers faculty member.
At the beginning of the seminar, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ngo The An introduced the history of the establishment and development of the Vietnam Academy of Agriculture and the Faculty of Environment. Mr. An said that, along with teaching work, currently in scientific research, the Faculty of Environment is also increasingly focused and has initially achieved some positive results.
Overview of the talk
Some lecturers of the faculty have made catalytic materials such as TiO2, Nano Fe, and Ferrat to treat organic matter in livestock wastewater, craft village wastewater, and pesticides. In addition, the Faculty also researches from rice husks, rice straws, shrimp shells to absorb organic matter in livestock wastewater, and extracts natural essential oil products such as grapefruit, cinnamon, lemongrass, kumquat, mint…
From those results, Mr. An considers this a bright spot. He wishes to collaborate with OIC New to research and cooperate, and create many valuable health protection products.
Recognizing the research and results of the faculty members, Inventor Luu Hai Minh, Chairman of the Board of Directors of OIC New introduced some details about Nhat Hai New Technology Joint Stock Company (OIC New). He said, starting in 2009 in the invention of Nano Chitosan for plant protection drugs from a technology transfer from Japan and has been certified by the BST to transfer technology from abroad.
From that foundation, later on, OIC New continued to research and launched many other valuable Nano products and was the first enterprise in the country to successfully extract Nano Curcumin in liquid form with nanoparticle size. reached 39 nm in 2016.
Mr. Luu Hai Minh, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Nhat Hai New Technology Joint Stock Company (OIC New) is presenting a presentation on Nano Nano.
By 2020, OIC New has owned 7 patents, utility solutions granted by the National Office of Intellectual Property – Ministry of Science and Technology. In addition, OIC New has also filed 36 Patent applications on processes for preparing Nano microemulsions for natural active ingredients that OIC New has studied.
OIC New’s products have been highly appreciated by customers and major hospitals in protecting and improving health such as:
1. Nano Silymarin OIC: Supports the treatment of liver diseases, enhances liver function, protects liver cells. Used for people with impaired liver function: allergies, rashes, urticaria.
2. Nano Rutin OIC: Support treatment of hemorrhoids, varicose veins, blood pressure, stroke prevention.
3. Nano Lutein OIC: Support to reduce macular degeneration in the elderly, enhance vision. Used for people who work a lot with computers, impaired vision.
4. Nano Ginkgo Biloba OIC: Support the treatment of cerebral circulatory insufficiency, vestibular disorders, prevention of cerebrovascular accidents due to embolism.
5. Nano Resveratrol OIC: Helps reduce blood cholesterol, helps reduce blood pressure. Support to enhance antioxidant capacity, help improve resistance.
6. Nano Icariin OIC: Supplement kidney, enhance male physiology, support treatment of premature ejaculation.
7. Nano Isoflavone OIC: Helps balance female hormones, minimize symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, reduce belly fat, lower cholesterol, prevent the risk of ovarian cancer, breast cancer.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ngo The An (seated in the middle), Dean and leaders of the Faculty of Environment and Mr. Luu Hai Minh are having an exchange.
8. Nano Megumi OIC: Helps lower blood sugar, helping to reduce the risk of complications from diabetes. Used for diabetics.
9. Nano Sesamin OIC: Helps reduce fat absorption, supports fat metabolism, helps reduce blood fat. Fat loss support.
10. Nano Fucolive: Support to enhance antioxidant capacity, reduce harmful effects of oxidation. For people undergoing chemotherapy and radiation therapy
11. Nano GCM: Helps to supplement nutrients for joints, supports joint lubrication, helps joints move flexibly, relieves joint pain. Supports increased joint recovery, helping to reduce the risk of osteoarthritis.
12. Nano Taxifolin OIC: Support to enhance antioxidant capacity, enhance resistance, limit the harmful effects of oxidation.
Meanwhile, Nano Melatonin: Enhances sleep improvement and this product was purchased by a very large pharmaceutical company for exclusive distribution.
Not only researching and launching highly applicable Nano products, OIC New is continuing to accelerate the research process, shortening the time to launch new products. With a vision to 2030, OIC New achieves the goal of having 50 granted patents, 100 self-researched inventions and developing 10 affiliated centers nationwide.
Contributions to modern medicine, OIC New was honored to be published by Hindiwi, an international prestigious scientific journal: Evaluation of the toxic effects of Rutin in lung and bowel cancer cell lines. concluded, Mr. Minh emphasized.
At the end of the discussion, the delegates took photos
The presentation of the inventor Luu Hai Minh was very interested by teachers in the Faculty of Environment and considered this as an opportunity to learn and learn. Following are the presentations of the teachers in the diabetes research department, Nano materials, general reagents.
At the end of the talk, the inventor Luu Hai Minh, proposed to cooperate with the Faculty of Environment in the application of Nano Chitosan used for pesticides as microbial fertilizer and Nano Clay from clay to improve the areas. saline soil and hopes that the Faculty of Environment will work with OIC New to research for each crop to apply effectively and bring value to the community.